International Aşçı Dede Ateşbaz-ı Veli Symposium
We will hold the 1st International Aşçı Dede Ateşbaz-ı Veli Symposium in Konya in 17 - 19 September 2020.
Symposium, which is planned as face-to-face sessions, has been decided to be made ONLINE (webinar) if needed, in order not to disrupt the work of scientists due to the uncertainty in the pandemic process. There will be no change in the date of the symposium.
- Participation fee is not demanded in the symposium.
- All abstracts and full texts will be passed through the referee process. Abstracts that do not get the approval of the scientific committee will not be included in the program.
- The best paper awards will be given to the owners of the top 3, as a result of the award committee's evaluation. All accepted papers will automatically be evaluated as candidates for the best paper award. Postgraduate students will be evaluated in a separate category (the abstract and documents verifying that they are students should be sent with the submission of papers).
- Abstracts will be published on the symposium's home page in digital media.
- Following the symposium, the full-text papers of the scientists who wish will be published free of charge as a book section by the international publishing house independent of the symposium. (Also, the full-text booklet will not be published.)
- The symposium will be organized by the international efficiency criteria determined by YÖK (Council of Higher Education). In addition to the invited speakers from 12 different countries, respected academicians of our country have been also invited.
- The presentations will be made both in Turkish and English at the symposium.